FOR SENIORS OR SPECIAL NEEDS
As we age, loss of agility and balance raise safety concerns in our bathrooms. The fact that your bathroom needs modifications to accommodate your special needs does not mean you have to sacrifice a luxurious bathroom that has style and elegance.
At High Quality Remodeling, one of our specialties is designing and constructing high-end shower systems to accommodate your physical needs.
Options for our shower systems include:
- Low profile shower curbs will lower the risk of tripping when entering and exiting the shower. A removable low angle ramp can be available for those that need to roll their wheelchairs into the shower.
- Fully customizable, high quality grab bars can be placed to suit any need.
- Non-slip flooring is offered in a number of colors and materials.
- Adjustable and detachable showerheads are installed for a hand-held option.
- Water control valves can be positioned at the height required for your needs.
- Custom quartz or stone shelving adds an attractive accent that can be placed anywhere.
- The shower bench can be a simple bench or a work of art utilizing tile and stone.
- Additional lighting will increase safety.
High-end options include:
- Anti-scald mixing valve keep water temperatures safe during changes in water pressure.
- A steam shower improves blood circulation, relaxes aching muscles, clears stuffy nasal passages caused by allergies, and is good for the skin.
- Aromatherapy with essential oils produce a calming effect, enhance mental and physical well-being, and relax the mind to prepare you for a good night’s sleep.
Our experienced bathroom remodelers will work with you to discover exactly what you need with the goal of better home safety and peace of mind.